RICOH Spaces allows for meetings to be marked as private.
- Private meetings can only be created through the web, but they are honoured in the mobile application.
- Meetings that are marked as private in Outlook will be marked as private automatically within Spaces.
- Select to create a new event and fill in the required event details.
- Select the “Make Private” toggle.
- Confirm by selecting ‘Create Event' or
Once private meeting is created, they can easy be identified in Room Schedule in Spaces as a lock icon is displayed at the beginning of the event title.
From the Room Schedule only the meeting host will be able to open the private meeting booking to see and amend the detail. Other users including admins who try and access a private booking will be presented with a dialog box informing them that the meeting is private and they do not have permissions to access it, as illustrated below.