Within 2 weeks of receiving your order and your floor plans we will hold a Project Kick Off Call. The aims of this meeting are:
Introduce your Customer Implementation Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of the RICOH Spaces software solution.
Review Your Order
To confirm the following:
- The name that you would like your company to be know as within RICOH Spaces
- Which email domain(s) will be permitted to access your RICOH Spaces workspace
- The email address(es) of at least one Global Administrator who will be responsible for the ongoing configuration of RICOH Spaces
For us to understand for each of your locations:
- Location Name
- Location Address
- The Floor Numbers to be Included
- Photograph (this can be added at a later date)
- Location Administrator
Review Your Floor Plan(s)
- Bookable Desks (and Numbering)
- Bookable Rooms (and Names/Numbers)
- Non-bookable Desks/Rooms
- Way-finding Icons. For example:
- Fire Exits
Plan Sign Off
If there are any items that you like to go away and check following this meeting then we can send you a link to an online copy of your plan on which you can add comments.
Finally, we would like you to approve that the plans are correct and that you are happy for us to proceed with converting them to the RICOH Spaces format.