As temperatures soar and barbecues sizzle, RICOH Spaces has also been on fire 🔥
As always, our dedicated development team have some fantastic treats in store for you.
|Release Date||7th July 2022|
Shout outs 🎤
Before we get into the detail of what we're bringing you this month, we'd love to give a shoutout to our specialist development team who are working hard behind the scenes to bring a new and improved RICOH Spaces every month:
Schedule Updates 📆
The Room Schedule has been shining again this month. Here's what we've been doing:
- A Schedule search for quick access to the room you're looking for
- Room images provided (if they are added for your location)
- Clear view of capacity, and room attributes such as if it is a "Linked Room"
- Select any space title to view the features available such as Wifi, Whiteboard, and Conference Call.
- As always, book your room with ease
Find out more about booking with the schedule.
Improved Meeting Flexibility 💪
Editing meetings is even more flexible than before. Our Event Panel now includes the option to:
- Choose a different date to move your meeting to
- Choose a different location to move your meeting to
- Choose a different floor to move your meeting to
With our intelligent drop downs, we will let you know which spaces are available for your meeting based on your new selections. Find out more here.
Custom Colours for AM/PM Bookings 🌈
Green is available and Red is booked right? So how do I know at a glance if a desk has only been booked for half a day?
With our new custom colour picker, you can choose how your half day bookings appear on the floor plan. Take a look at Desk 18 below - we went with striking purple for demonstration purposes.
Find out how to set this policy here.
Locker Booking! 🔐
Last, but certainly not least...
We have a new feature upon request, take a look at our announcement here.
Bug Fixes 🪲
The team are always working hard behind the scenes to fix any niggles. If something is not working as expected, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team.
- Links to detailed blog posts, video tutorials, or documents about new features or enhancements can be found here