Zones in RICOH Spaces are areas of your Floorplan that you can dedicate to certain purposes. It can be for a quiet zone, dedicated space for a team, desks on arrival... It's all up to you. This article will show you how to create and manage zones.
How to create zones
1. Navigate to the Organisation Settings tab.
2. Select and click on the location where you want to create zones.
3. In the location, head to Zones, which displays all your current zones for the location.
4. Click on Create Zone at the bottom right of your screen.
5. In the new window that opens, give the zone a name and hit Create Zone.
6. In the list of zones displayed on your screen, find the one you just created and click on Edit on the right side of the page. You can also delete a zone by hitting the Bin icon.
7. By clicking on edit, you will be taken to the zone. There you can fully set up your zone.
- Details: This is where you fill in the details about the zone. Its name, location, upload an image and set limitations for the bookings within the zone.
- In This Zone: All the spaces that are within the zone. You can add and delete space, making them enabled and bookable and add specific booking slots.
- Calendar: Not available for zones.
- Amenities: Not available for zones.
- Assigned To: Assign users or groups to the zone.
- Booking Slots: Set the booking slots for the spaces within the zone.
- Layouts: Not available for zones.
- Approval List: Not available for zones.
- IoT: Manage the IoT devices.
Liked this article? Let us know with the controls below! You can find more articles like this one on the right-hand side of the screen!