With great power comes great responsibility.
Organisation Settings is a powerful tab that allows the management of your whole organisation and its locations.This article will introduce the categories and sections of the tab, giving you a better understanding of their use. You will then be able to update easily and confidently your settings according to your organisation's needs and growth.
The tab contains two main categories:
It contains all the locations and allows you to implement decisions on a higher organisational level across all locations.
This section includes:
- Location: You can visualise your locations in that sub-tab and create a new location using the button 'Create Location' at the bottom right. Clicking on a location will take you inside the location, and open a new submenu.
- Employees: It contains all your employees. You can search for a specific employee, decide who can host visitors, and view and edit employees' profiles. You can also disable employees, which means they won't appear in any searches.
- Templates: Add a custom message showing before any desk booking and/or send an automatic reminder for employees to fill in their daily passes.
- Company details: Complete your organisation profile with your logo, name, a description. It is also where you add the domains allowed to log in to RICOH Spaces.
- Groups: Create, upload and manage your AD groups.
- Organisation Roles: Visualise the active roles, and assign, edit or delete roles.
- Integration: This is where you connect all integrations to RICOH Spaces.
- Location Groups: Create groups for similar locations in order to implement settings across locations more easily.
- Settings: There you can hide visitors on the feed and hide the meeting titles from non-admins.
Once you have clicked on a location, you will be taken inside it. Unlike the changes you make in the Organisation Settings, the changes you will do there will ONLY be valid for that location.
- Details: This includes details of the location. Print QR codes there, set the location, office hours and days.
- Floors: Visualise, create, edit and rearrange your floors.
- Zones: Visualise, create, edit or delete zones.
- Spaces: Visualise all the spaces available in your location and details about them. Create, edit, delete and export spaces.
- Screens: Visualise and manage all your screens ( Wayfinder displays, visitor displays, room panels).
- Item Catalogue: Create items that will be used for service requests.
- Policies: Set policies for your spaces, manage the daily pass and privacy.
- Roles: Assign, edit and delete roles.
- Meeting Labels: Create labels you and your employee can use when booking a room.
- Layouts: Create, edit and delete room layouts.
- Automations: Create and manage automation.
- Logs: Access the logs of the location.
Liked this article? Let us know with the controls below! You can find more articles like this one on the right-hand side of the screen!