Managing workplace requests has never been easier ✨
RICOH Spaces Requests is getting the VIP treatment from the team, with shiny new areas which they can enjoy in V2.
A meeting may require several different "requests" to be made. For example, a meeting might need:
- The room to be approved (An approval request)
- A new layout to be actioned (Layout request)
- Catering to be provided (Catering request)
- Equipment to be provided (Equipment request)
Rather than this being 4 different requests which need to be managed, in V2 this will become 1 request, with 4 subitems, ensuring the context of the whole request is clear for the approval.
Once a request has been approved, it will become available on the new Job Board. This is a Kanban-style view which supports the allocation of tasks and will provide an overview at a glance.
To expand our functionality in catering, and also introduce the ability to manage equipment requests, we are launching the "Item Catalogue" in V2.
This catalogue allows you to:
- Create all your items - for example, "Platter for 2" could be a catering item
- Add all the relevant information - price, description, amount that can be requested
- Assign the item to the rooms it can be requested for - Platter for 16 can only be requested to the Boardroom for example
New Event Panel
As part of the new event panel, requesting catering and equipment will be simple and easy.
- Users will only see what the room has access to book. Reducing the number of rejections from admins
- The user will be provided with all the relevant information you have included during item set up, ensuring they are clear on what is being requested and the impact of that
Your feedback is important to us, it's what has fuelled all the changes you will see in V2. If you would like to discuss any of the areas above simply "Submit Idea" on our Ricoh Spaces Roadmap and let us know in the comments if you're happy to be contacted directly for further information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.