Improving the user experience for the unsung heroes - RICOH Spaces Admins! 👑
We've got plenty of exciting changes for all RICOH Spaces Admins to enjoy in V2.
New Spaces List
Our new extended table format provides the information you need to know about your spaces right at your fingertips.
- Choose what you see with the new "Edit Columns" functionality
- View to see if a booking slot has been applied directly to the space, and which type it is
- View to see if the space requires approval
- View to see if the space has been set to enabled or bookable
- View to see if layouts have been set up for the space
Create New Spaces
We’ve also consolidated our approach to the creation of new spaces, making sure they are consistent in their features and flows.
Parking will be released in V2 with extra functionality:
- Assign parking spaces to employees
- Set up AM/PM or Custom booking slots
Create & Edit Zones
Zones will match the Create Space process for the most part ensuring consistency across the application. However, we've made it easy for you to view which spaces are currently within a Zone. We've also included the ability to add more spaces into a Zone, within the "In This Zone" area.
Similar to the other areas, the Employees area brings more visibility for admins and the ability to bulk update the "Host Visitors" setting.
You can take a look around the V2 admin area in this prototype.
Your feedback is important to us, it's what has fuelled all the changes you will see in V2. If you would like to discuss any of the areas above simply "Submit Idea" on our Ricoh Spaces Roadmap and let us know in the comments if you're happy to be contacted directly for further information.