Everything at your fingertips with our consolidated nav 🧭
Our navigation bar was getting a little crowded, especially for those with admin roles. We’ve consolidated the pages across RICOH Spaces, moving several areas into either Organisation or Location settings, providing clearer navigation through the app.
New Organisation Settings
The following areas are moving out of the navigation to sit inside Organisation Settings:
- Integrations - No change to functionality - Now sitting within the Organisation Settings
- Location Forms - No change to functionality - Now sitting within the Organisation Settings
- Groups - System Groups can now be found in Organisation Settings and we've added the Loops Functionality into the New RICOH Spaces Feed
- Roles - Here you will find Organisation Roles, which is the ability to provide global access to an area of the platform, across all locations
New Location Settings
The following areas are moving out of the navigation to sit inside Location Settings:
- Automations - No change to functionality - Now sitting within the Location Settings
- Screens - No change to functionality - Now sitting within the Location Settings
- Roles - Here you will find Location Roles, which is the ability to provide access to an area of the platform for individual locations.
Other Navigation Areas
As mentioned in previous newsletters for the New RICOH Spaces Feed and the Updated Floor plan, some areas are being retired in V2 (don't worry the functionality remains in other areas).
- Space Search - Retired, with functionality now included into the Floor plan search areas.
- Home - Retired, with functionality now included within the New RICOH Spaces Feed.
We’re also making some changes to our user profile section, improving the user experience and providing you with more flexibility such as:
- Upload your own cover image to add extra personalisation to your profile
- Choose your Date & Time preference
- Choose your own landing page
Our architecture under the covers is also enabling future opportunities to help businesses to create and improve their sense of community and culture across a hybrid workforce.
Your feedback is important to us, it's what has fuelled all the changes you will see in V2. If you would like to discuss any of the areas above simply "Submit Idea" on our Ricoh Spaces Roadmap and let us know in the comments if you're happy to be contacted directly for further information.