We have some exciting additions coming to RICOH Spaces V2 🏡
Our current homepage isn't quite achieving the greatness we hoped for, so we've been listening to your feedback and have used our design magic to reimagine what 'Home" means in RICOH Spaces V2.
Introducing the RICOH Spaces Feed
Our current homepage is being retired in V2 but you don't need to panic, we're keeping all the key areas and improving the user experience by surfacing them via the New RICOH Spaces Feed.
The Feed provides access to the information you need, right at your fingertips.
- Quick and easy access to book a desk following a similar interface to mobile for consistency
- Seamless check in
- Set your status for the week to provide your team with visibility of your schedule
- View your schedule for the day and join online meetings directly from the panel
- View the visitors you have pre-booked, and add more
- Create and view your loop, with visibility of their status across the week
Check out the below screenshots, and take a look around our prototype.
Choose your landing page
With the removal of the current homepage, we considered which page would be best suited to replace it as the new landing page of RICOH Spaces.
After talking to our customers, we understand that it is different for everyone! We're therefore providing the ability to choose your own landing page from a selection of our key areas.
Our research shows that our Floorplan is the most viewed page in the application, so we will be making this your landing page by default upon launch, but feel free to update it as you wish!
Your feedback is important to us, it's what has fuelled all the changes you will see in V2. If you would like to discuss any of the areas above simply "Submit Idea" on our Ricoh Spaces Roadmap and let us know in the comments if you're happy to be contacted directly for further information.