In this article, we will explain why we suggest clearing your app cache and storage, as well as the steps on how to do so.
You may be asked to clear your RICOH Spaces app cache by a member of the support team.
You can usually clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone. For more info, get help from your device manufacturer.
- Clear cache: Deletes temporary data. Some apps can open slower the next time that you use them.
- Clear data storage: Permanently deletes all app data. We recommend trying to delete from inside the app first.
Steps to clear cache and storage:
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- View the Apps Menu
- Choose Installed Applications
- Tap RICOH Spaces
- Tap the Storage Tab
- Tap Clear Cache and Clear Storage
For any additional support please contact us via our help centre.