The RICOH Spaces Team would like to invite our clients and users to visit our Product Board Portal and Upvote for your favourite new feature(s) under consideration or Submit a New Idea. This is a public-facing interface curated by the product owner where users can help guide our product development and functionality forward.
The Feature(s) with the most votes will be selected each month and moved into R&D, for Development and future release. This will also be visible through the Portal – Planned Tab. New Ideas submitted will be reviewed and added to Product Board for future Upvoting.
Visit the Product Board Public Portal Site via this link and share this link with your colleagues or co-workers.
How feature voting works:
We let our users suggest and vote on feature requests for how to improve RICOH Spaces.
- Select any Feature (by clicking on an image). Additional details on this feature will be displayed and you can see how many previous users may have voted for this feature. You can also SHARE this feature with your colleagues for their votes from here.
- Confirm How important this feature is to you, from the 3 options available.
- Add some context / details on why this Feature is Important to you.
- Add your E Mail address. (Your feedback is tied to your E Mail address only.)
- Click Submit.
- Once you Submit the Upvote, a Prompt will ask you to confirm your E Mail address. Please check your E Mail INBOX, confirm your address to Submit the Idea to Product Board.
- A final Prompt will confirm your input.
As a Product Owner using feature voting allows me to:
- Get an instant look at a list of top feature requests and Upvotes
- Know which customers care about which feature requests.
- Have a ton of organised data I can extract valuable insights from.
- Allow personalised conversations with Clients on their Feature Requests.