Creating a new space
This article covers:
1. You can create a space within a building by navigating from the Homepage to Organisation Settings.
2. From Locations select the Building Location Image and then select Spaces.
1. Use the Big Plus button, to create a new single Space.
2. Add a name for the Space, and select from the dropdown list the TYPE of Space required. In this example, we have selected ‘Room’. Hit Create to take you to the next step.
3. As you have now created the Room, we will need additional information to finalise the setup.
This can include:
- The floor on which the room is located
- The zone in which it is located (optional)
- The type of room (space Type - optional)
- The capacity of the room (Numeric No)
- Upload an image of the room (optional)
- The properties of the room (optional)
4. Once you have input details for the Room, please click on Save. A short message will appear confirming changes have been saved.
5. Finally, click on the Calendar Option. You can enter your details for Office 365 here.
6. This will sync your room with your resource calendar.
Assigning the room to a floor plan
7. You now need to assign the room you created above to a floor plan.
8. From the left-hand navigation click on floor plan and then select the floor on which the room is located. Any bookable rooms that are not yet set up will appear white (any rooms that are already set up will appear green):
9. Select the correct room and click Set Space.
10. The room will now turn green on the floor plan and when you click on it you will be able to book it in 15-minute slots:
Lockers can be created in RICOH Spaces and booked within the desk booking process.
1. Use the big plus button, choose a Space Name and select "Locker".
2. A handful of details are required. Assign the floor, and confirm if the locker is enabled and bookable and click "Save".
Creating Multiple Spaces
When creating the above spaces, you can bulk upload several at once.
1. Select "Create Multiple"
2. Download our template
3. Fill out the required information. Only the basic fields are available for room creation, other details must be added in after creation.
4. Upload the file. Your Spaces are now available within the Spaces List.