You can cancel your space booking via the Spaces web homepage or the floorplan.
In this article, you will learn how to:
Release from Homepage
Once you log into RICOH Spaces you will be presented with a summary of this weeks schedule on the homepage. This includes any desks booked, expected visitors and a calendar view of your diary.
- To release a Desk booking click on the (X) in the corner of your booking.
- A pop up will ask you to confirm the Release. Click Release.
Release from Floorplan
Use the date and floor filter to view any desk bookings you have.
In the example below we are using the Floorplan view, a booking was made for Desk 179, on Friday 26th November and is highlighted blue.
1. Click on the blue highlighted desk.
2. A panel will appear from which you can release the desk.
3. Click Release.
4. A confirmation dialogue will ask you to confirm this action. Select confirm.
Your desk will return to Green and will be available for other users to book.