Some users may be unable to log into the RICOH Spaces web application as they may be presented with the notification shown below after they have attempted to log in on Edge.
- To resolve this issue let's go into the Edge browser and click on the ellipsis and then select settings.
2. From the new list select Cookies and site permissions from the tab on the left-hand side.
3. Navigate to the Cookies and Data Stored, Manage and Delete cookies and site data fields.
4. Ensure you've turned on the flag for "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)". And then head back to Site Permissions.
5. Add "https://ricohspaces.app/" under the "Allow" section.