Our RICOH Spaces room panels will come pre-configured. There's nothing you need to worry about as we'll take care of updates and ensure it's always working.
Pairing your panel
If everything is turned on and working correctly, you'll see the pairing screen on the Room Panel.
You'll need to let the panel know that you want it to be a room display and which room it is for. You can do this either in our mobile app or through the web app.
From the Homepage, Navigate to the down arrow icon to select ‘More’ options and from the expanded list select ‘ Screens’.
Ensure you are in the correct building and use the search filter criteria to select the Screen required (if editing use) or use the ‘Add screen’ button to pair a new Panel.
Follow the system prompts to set up a new Panel.
You'll need to choose the room option to turn your display into a room display.
You can then configure
- Meeting room
- PIN or QR Code authentication (QR Code also includes booking with NFC)
- Background image or Colour (if you are making your own we recommend @2x JPG at 1280 x 800px)
- Actions enabled or disabled
Your panel will now look something like this.
As you're probably standing in the middle of an office, the mobile app is an easy way to pair a display. Ensure you're in front of the panel and logged into the RICOH Spaces mobile app with an admin account. (location admin or global admin).
From the Home Screen, tap the + Icon.
When you tap the plus icon, you'll see the option to pair a display.
Select ‘Pair Display’ and enter the Pairing Code displayed on the Panel, along with a Title and Description for the Panel.
Click Next to proceed to the Screen type selection.
This screen allows you to configure the Panel in 3 ways.
- Wayfinding - Wayfinding connections will display your office floor map to find and book rooms - based on office floors.
- Room - Room connection shows an interactive information panel for your room of choice
- Visitor - Visitor connection is your visitor sign-in panel for quick and effective visitor sign in
Follow the prompts in each case, and customise the Booking Type i.e Via Pin or QR Code and Background colours.
Please ensure you save changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.