To start using RICOH Spaces you will need to learn a few of the fundamentals.
In this article you will learn the following:
- Signing into RICOH Spaces
- Importing users
- Disabling users
- Assigning roles
- Downloading the apps
- Managing buildings
How do users sign in?
- On the Web & Mobile app, we have SSO (Single Sign-On). This is configured during your onboarding process. The correct options will be displayed for you once you use the credentials provided.
- For Microsoft, we are on the Azure Marketplace utilising OpenID Connect 1.0
- We have one app for the web and one for mobile. Once approved your users will be able to sign in at https://ricohspaces.app
- Go to Azure Marketplace
- This guide is for enabling SSO for Microsoft or Google.
How do I integrate my calendars?
We have dedicated guides for Microsoft and Google for calendar integration. If you're a Microsoft user and have completed the previous Azure Marketplace steps then you're most of the way there for calendar integration and will now be interested in how to lockdown access further.
How do I import my users?
Answer: You don't need to.
When we set up your account, we enable a list of validated domains that your users use to sign in e.g: @ricoh-europe.com. Once a user is authenticated, we check the domain against our records and sign the user into your company’s workspace; this will also pull profile data into the system from the sign-in provider.
- Navigate to Organisation
2. Select the Employees tab
3. Select Upload Employees
4. A pop-up box will appear which will give you the ability to upload as a CSV file.
Your users will now be uploaded but If you need to add or change domains, please talk to us through the in-app chat.
How do I disable users?
If a user has been disabled in Active Directory directly or Google Admin then the services will be blocked.
You can manually disable a user directly by following the below:
- Navigate to the Organisation tab, Employees and then select the employee name.
2. Once the employee's profile is open click the Disable buttons.
How do I assign roles?
Once your account has been set up, one of the first steps will likely be assigning elevated access to users. For this, we have a roles system built into RICOH Spaces allowing you to configure roles such as Location administrator per building. See Roles Guide for more information on all the roles and permissions.
How do I get the apps?
How do I manage my buildings?
- To manage buildings you must be made a Location Admin.
- If you are a Location Admin, you will see the Building icon in the navigation menu.
3. Select the Building icon, select the building where you will have access to manage Floors, Available Rooms, Zones, Desks and Parking Spaces.