RICOH Spaces is a powerful tool allowing administrators to manage their whole company in one place. Organisation Settings, the module reserved to administrators contains a lot of information and handy settings. This guide will walk you through each section of this tab.
- Location: You can visualise your locations in that sub-tab and create a new location using the button Create Location at the bottom right. Clicking on a location will take you inside the location, and open a new submenu.
- Employees: It contains all your employees. You can search for a specific employee, decide who can host visitors, and view and edit employees' profiles. You can also disable employees, which means they won't appear in any searches.
- Templates: Add a custom message showing before any desk booking and/or send an automatic reminder for employees to fill in their daily passes.
- Company details: Complete your organisation profile with your logo, name, a description. It is also where you add the domains allowed to log in to RICOH Spaces.
- Groups: Create, upload and manage your AD groups.
- Organisation Roles: Visualise the active roles, and assign, edit or delete roles.
- Integration: This is where you connect all integrations to RICOH Spaces.
- Location Groups: Create groups for similar locations in order to implement settings across locations more easily.
- Settings: There you can hide visitors on the feed and hide the meeting titles from non-admins.
Liked this article? Let us know with the controls below! You can find more articles like this one on the right-hand side of the screen!