When managing a location, you may have to update the office hours, bookable days, or even print new QR codes. In this article, you will learn about the different elements included in a location's details section and their use.
How to manage your building's details:
1. Navigate to the Organisation Settings tab .
2. Click on the location where you want to edit the details.
3. Once you have selected the location, the 'Details' section will display.
Your screen should look like this:
From here you can now view:
- Key information about the location: Number of floors, different spaces.
- Print QR Codes: Print new QR codes for your location's desks.
- Office 365 options
- Office Hours: Set the bookable days and office hours.
- Location Image
- Address and Time Zone