This new feature allows admins to create Location Groups.
Location Groups are groups composed of similar locations. Using Location Groups, admins can set policies more easily across locations.
How to create a Location Group
1. Head to the Organisation Settings tab.
2. Navigate to the Location Groups section where all your existing groups will be displayed.
3. Click on Create Location Group to create a new group.
4. In the new window, give your group a name.
5. Search Locations and click on them once they appear in the list. That will add them to the group.
6. Once you have added all the locations, click Create Group.
7. Your new group will appear in the list of Locations groups. You can edit or delete it easily.
To edit or delete a group
Use the Edit button to edit, and the bin icon to delete.
Once you have clicked on Edit. A new window will appear where you can edit the name of the group or its locations.
Don't forget to hit Save Changes.