Using your feedback, We have completely revamped the RICOH Spaces Insight tab to provide you with a handy panel of graphs and tables. Have you ever wondered what's your employees' favourite parking? Do you need more parking? Find out today. Parking Insights is now available for you to explore!
Key elements of the insight reports:
- All reports offer a seamless design across all pages making it easier to use.
- View multiple locations at once
- Custom date range
- Navigate with the chart icon to see your company's usage
At the top of each report, you will see the available filters:
- Location Filter - You can add one or more locations and the report will provide all the data relating to your choice. This is a core filter and as such how all other filters act will depend on the selection here. For example, the "Floor Filter" will only show the floors available for the Locations you have chosen, not all.
- Employee Domain - Do you want to filter the data by all employees with a certain domain? For example "ricoh.co.uk"
- Full Name - Filter the report by one or more specific people
- Date - Choose a predefined filter such as "last 90 days" or choose your custom start and end date
- Floor Name - Filter by one or more floors in a location
- Zone Name - Filter by one or more zones in a location
- Parking Name - Filter by one or more parkings in a location
- Public Group Name - Filter by one or more groups in a location
The Insights provide you with a handful amount of tables and graphs:
Trend graphs will present differently based on if you’ve chosen to filter by a whole year (the graph will show all 12 months at an appropriate level) vs if you've filtered by a week (whereby it may spread the data out and show you each individual day).
Most chart types can be hovered over to see extra information on the data.
On charts where there are multiple layers of data labeled, for example, "floors", you can click on each label to turn it on or off, showing only the data you are interested in for that occasion.
Key Metrics of the Parking Utilisation Report
Utilisation takes into account the time your parking is available for, and what percentage of that time it has been booked for. For example, if a parking is available 8 hours in a day, and has been booked for the day, it is 100% utilised.
Comparison to previous period
This metric provides insight into the percentage in which the utilisation has grown or declined. For example, if it was 10% last month and its 15% this month, it has grown by 50% vs previous period (not 5%)
This metric tells you what percentage of your overall parking availability has been used in ANY capacity, not taking "time booked" into account. For example, if you have 10 parking, and 5 have been booked all day, that is still 50% overall parking usage.
Percentage of non-utilised cancellations
How many of the bookings which get cancelled go on to be re-utilised by the business? How much of an impact is cancellations therefore having on your utilisation, and is it a key problem to solve for you? For example, if this % is low, it means that people are cancelling with enough time, or that your spaces are in demand enough for them to go on to be utilised anyway.
This large table of data provides all the key areas you might want to know on a per booking basis. This provides the option for you to download this data into CSV format by hovering over the tile, using the three dots and selecting "download data".
Have your say!
Leave us feedback using the comment section below, alternatively use the Support chat to share with us your opinion.
Want more info?
Head here to find more information about this update, the Next Demo platform and V2.