The Schedule is one of the most used features of RICOH Spaces. Below, you will find out more about how to book, edit and delete meetings.
- A handy menu at the bottom to change the date, location and floor.
- Schedule Search for quick access to the room you're looking for.
- Room images (if added for your location).
- A clear view of capacity, and room attributes such as if it is a "Linked Room".
- Set the Schedule as your Homepage.
How to use the Room Schedule
How to book a room
You can easily book a room using the Schedule.
1. Using the toolbar at the bottom of the schedule select a Date, Location and Floor.
2. To book a specific room, hover over an available time slot and click on it. This will open the event panel, allowing you to enter the details of your event pre-populated with the chosen room.
3. Complete the fields and click on Create. For adding more details to your booking (meeting labels, cost centre, mark the meeting as private), click on More Options.
Edit or delete a room booking
Do you need to modify your booking? You can simply do it by finding your booking in the Schedule. Click on it and edit what you want. Once finished, Click on Update Event.
Alternatively, if you want to delete the event, click on Cancel Event.