The new version of RICOH Spaces has been built from the ground up to provide you with an enhanced experience and further functionalities. Detailed below are the steps of migration specifically related to the web application.
During the migration:
- On the migration date agreed, all your data will be transferred to the new data storage hosting platform.
- During this time, all apps, including the web application will be inaccessible.
- You will be made aware of the status of the migration via a dialog box displayed on your web application.
- Whilst the web application is inaccessible, you will be unable to make any new bookings on RICOH Spaces. Nevertheless, meetings can be booked during this time via your Office 365 or Google Workplace and will be synched once the transfer is finished. Your meetings will therefore appear as usual in the new web application.
We thank you for your understanding and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
After the migration:
- Once the migration is finished, a new status will appear on your screen confirming that the migration has been done successfully.
- It will then redirect you to a new URL which you will be using moving forward.
- You can then continue using RICOH Spaces as usual.
- You will notice the URL is region specific, which is where your server is located. There are 3 servers; Europe, US and Asia-Pacific.
We will continue to keep our customers updated throughout all stages of the process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.