This article will give you an overview of the V2 Migration Plan.
- Our Customer Success Managers will work with our customers to find a suitable date for the migration to take place.
- The migration will happen on a customer-by-customer basis to ensure a successful transition.
- On the day of the transfer, only your organisation's apps will be inaccessible.
- During the migration, users won't have access to the web application, mobile application or smart displays.
- Although the apps won't be available, you can still create events using Office 365 or Google Workplace. RICOH Spaces synchronises your calendar and therefore any events will sync once the migration is completed.
- The migration should take no more than one day. Our engineering team will work as efficiently as possible to minimize any inconvenience.
- Once done, if you are using the web application, you will promptly be redirected to a new URL where you will be able to log in using your usual credentials.
- For the mobile application, a dialogue window will redirect you to the new version of the app. Which you will be able to download and begin using.
- We shall support the rollout of Smart Displays for managed devices across customer locations.
We will continue to keep our customers updated throughout all stages of the process. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.