This guide will show you how to create and edit rooms in a few steps.
How to create and edit a room
1. Head to the Organisation Settings tab .
2. Find and click on the location where you want to create a room.
3. Within the location, navigate to the Spaces section. This section displays all the spaces of the location; Desks, Linked Spaces, Lockers, Parking and Spaces.
4. Hit the Create Space button at the bottom right of your screen to create a new space.
5. Using the newly opened window, select Space, and give the space a name.
6. Hit Create Space.
7. Your space has now been created and you can see it displayed amongst the others.
8. To finish setting up your room or edit it, find it in the list and click on it.
9. Manage the space using the different tabs.
- Details: For all general information about the new room. Its location, name, capacity,... you can even add a picture.
- Calendar: You can integrate the room into Google or O365 Calendars.
- Amenities: Let users know about all the amenities available.
- Assigned To: This is not available for rooms.
- Booking Slots: This is not available for rooms.
- Layouts: Can the room have different layouts? Add them and give Set up and Reset times for each layout.
- Approval List: Add approvers.
- IoT: You can add sensors, which will then provide information about the status of the room.
10. Don't forget to hit Save.