Follow this step-by-step guide to create and manage your locations' desks seamlessly.
How to create and manage desks
1. Head to the Organisation Settings tab .
2. Find and click on the location where you want to create or manage a desk.
3. Within the location, navigate to the Spaces section. This section displays all the spaces of the location; Desks, Linked Spaces, Lockers, Parking and Spaces.
4. Hit the Create Space button at the bottom right of your screen to create a new space.
5. Using the newly opened window, select Desk, and give the space a name.
6. Hit Create Space.
7. Your space has now been created and you can see it displayed amongst the others.
8. To finish setting up a desk or edit it, find it in the list and click on it.
9. Customize the space using the different tabs.
- Details: For all general information about the new desk. Its location, name,... you can even add a picture.
- Calendar: You can integrate the desk into Google or O365 Calendars.
- Amenities: Let users know about all the amenities available.
- Assigned To: Assign this desk to one or multiple people, or groups and choose which days the desk is available to them.
- Booking Slots: Set the hours within which the desk can be booked.
- Layouts: This is not an option for desks.
- Approval List: This is not an option for desks.
- IoT: You can add sensors, which will then provide information about the status of the desk.
10. Don't forget to hit Save.