How to book a parking space on its own in RICOH Spaces
Do you only need a parking space? Easy!
1. Log in to RICOH Spaces. By default, the Homepage will be the Floorplan.
2. Select the date, location and parking floor using the drop-down menus at the top of the Floorplan.
3. Find a parking space of your liking (the available parking spaces are in green) and click on it. This will open a new window.
4. Tick the relevant slot/s and press Next.
5. Confirm the booking and you receive a confirmation email with the details of your booking.
How to add a parking spot to a booking
While in the process of booking a space, you can easily add a parking space to it. In this example, we will add a parking space to our desk booking.
1. Select a desk and before confirming the booking, click on Get a Space.
2. This will randomly allocate you an available spot on that date.
3. If you are happy with it, confirm your booking. You will then receive a confirmation email with the details of your bookings.
3.1. You don't like the parking space you have been attributed to? Click on Change. This will open the location's list of all parking spaces.
3.2. Find one available and of your liking. Click on Next.
4. Your booking should be updated with the new parking space and you can confirm it.
5. You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your booking.
Liked this article? Let us know with the controls below! You can find more articles like this one on the right-hand side of the screen!